She is really getting used to the idea of Santa and loves to hug and kiss him. Tonight she even tried to sit on him-even though he was standing. Thanks Mom for the cute PJs-I might need to wash them so they will shrink a little.
She is darling! I love the PJs!!! I need to come visit you and Jen. We went to visit Santa on Sunday. Sydney saw a baby her size being held by his dad behind her in line. She chattered on like no one's business, trying to get his attention, oooing non-stop. She was so excited. I really need to set up a playdate for her. Brooke, might be perfect :) And of course, I'd love all of the compnay :)
She is darling! I love the PJs!!! I need to come visit you and Jen. We went to visit Santa on Sunday. Sydney saw a baby her size being held by his dad behind her in line. She chattered on like no one's business, trying to get his attention, oooing non-stop. She was so excited. I really need to set up a playdate for her. Brooke, might be perfect :) And of course, I'd love all of the compnay :)
ReplyDelete