Beachy

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Preschool

In the 2 years and 10 months Katelyn has had so much love bestowed upon her. Grandma Mickey has watched her 1 or 2 days a week, Mama Giles has watched at least once a week, WITH her 2 cousins, Zach and Brooke, sometimes Daddy has watched her during the work week and we have also had our nanny Valerie. Well, times are changing, she is heading to preschool this month. I am imagining a few parent/teacher conferences in her future, but I think she is going to thrive in this new environment. I can't wait to meet her future new friends,  have her share new things she has learned, display her classwork and artwork, and I hope there is some kind of class performance that I can get there early enough to sit front row.

This week we had two of the three teachers Katelyn will have come over for a home visit. They seems so sweet, and I know it will be a great year. Katelyn had a great time with them, but of course, the second I asked her to take a picture with them, she refused and became grouchy!

Thanks Miss Jenna and Miss Mimi for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment