Beachy
Monday, December 20, 2010
Pre-Christmas Visit
Scott dressed up as Santa to visit Kate, Zach and Brooke at my parents' house. He was a little nervous. He thought Zach would recognize his voice. When we told them Santa was coming, Zach went over to the chimney to wait-precious. We told him he only comes down the chimney on Christmas Eve. Santa rang the doorbell and as soon as Kate saw him standing there she busted up crying-he hadn't even walked in yet! Zach's first comment was about Santa's running shoes under his tie-on boot covers. Guess we need to get some real boots.
This morning we asked Katelyn if Santa came to visit last night and she walked straight to out front door.
I guess you don't need to see Santa, just the idea of him is special enough. Still the pictures with Santa Scott Claus are pretty special too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt Tori I realy liked the video! I hope Santa comes to my house! Merry Christmas!Love Hannah.
ReplyDelete